Lawdy Be!
OMG.. someone needs to nudge me a lil harder from time to time.. Yanno.. (pears at Dina) Maybe I should jus st delete this blog.. lmao! I write in this about as much as Haley's Comet comes by!! And yanno what I did today?

Even though I cant seem to commit to writing in a blog on a daily basis.. Im a friggin moron! I signed up for the NaNoWriMo! Ahhhhh... What have I done???

I will conquer it right? RIGHT? Omg someone say right already!

I still am not sure where it is going.. supposed to be writing several thousand words a day and day two into it and I have ohhh 239 words.. .:gulps:. I swear I have lost the ability to think clearly, properly and sainly. 50k words... in a month.. that all work together to tell a story.. *blinks*

Of course if I do manage to pull this amazing feat out of my arse I will post it here for you all to mock/cheer/rant/bitch about. Or I guess at very least have it as a backup copy for some unknown god forsaken reason. How many of you are still here anyway..

*grabs a flashlight and peers into the cobwebbed corners*.. anyone?
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Followers