Progress and Challenges Le' Sigh
its been how many days now since I posted? Lookie Im posting again... So I have decided what way to go with my story for the NaNoWriMo thingy... still not sure what the synopsis will be or what but I got some.. well a bunch really down now.. I'm so proud i am officially one day ahead of schedule. Ive got just over 14k words and its looking pretty good.. Been writing like a mad woman lately. Its really all screwed up right now nothing worth shareing just yet but its comming along at least. I've literally just been writing and not worrying about spelling or any type of editing.. like at. all. but it is starting to take form. Its about a girl and a guy and.. well its complicated lmao

How has everyone else been lately? Is anyone else taking up the challenge? Or am I on this venture alone? I know it will never be published but I have to admit that just writing it is giving me a ton of pleasure. RL has been a mess lately and I think the writing has given me something to look forward to. A place I can get away from my RL and imagine and enjoy yanno? A place I create solely and anything can happen.

Speaking of RL.. have I told you that my MIL and FIL have moved in with us? Mmhmmm.. Chaos. They brought their beast of a dog as well. He is a purebred long haired German Shepard. And a royal PITA!! He is MIL's baby.. He gets away with murder... swipes the rain off his fur on my furniture.. lays under the dining room table while we eat... literally and I do mean literally sticks his face in front of yours whenever you do anything that makes noise. He has no sense of personal space I swear. Open a bag of chips? Dax is there... Open a new package of toilet paper? Dax is there. Cant even cook in the kitchen without trying to step over this mass of a dog who constantly has to be in there if anyone else is. *rolls eyes* Its not fun. And then MIL? OMG someone give me a muzzle. UGH In all honesty she isnt as bad as I was expecting it to be. She has her days... many of them. But she has a good heart and honestly just "thinks" she is helping. Like when she thought it would be nice to get up super early and clean our bathroom that's right off my bedroom. And rearrange my toiletries and the cabinets and the pantry. *blinks* Wasn't that sweet? All that noise early in the morning.. so sweet. I only had to wait an hour after finally giving up any hope of sleeping in on a Saturday to use the potty. Only an hour. to empty my almost exploding bladder. But at least she made up for it by making dinner that night.. She tries.

Is anyone else having as much fun as I am?
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Followers