Sharing....
Ok figured I would share a few of my favorite spots I have photographed up until now...
here goes nuttin hehe...




This place was just a bump... Was out exploreing the land and trying to find some trouble to get into with Din.. and well it ended up I had to work! Ok not really.. but Din just kept complaining she was hungry so I hopped behind and made us each something to eat.. Dunno what it was but it was warm and filling!!... And besides.. they paid me to cook! yay!!



Below is Din and I just relaxing.. We got worn out just trying to find trouble and ended up pooped out on the swing chatting. Oh who am I kidding? We end up exshausted nightly from shopping!!!!





This is a crazy wench!!! Azaria Whiley... Dunno where she ran off to.. havent seen her on in a long while now. She is an awesome girl tho. We were doing our usual (trying to find something to wear to an event) and she was showing off some of her gestures and I just happened to snap this one at the perfect time! It totally captures Az's personality perfectly!


I dunno who this was... was on one of my many click n shoot days but she sparked me as someone who has a story to tell... An amazing story waiting to be heard! She is beautiful and mysterious.. anywho I snapped your picture so if your viewing this and wanna share your name I woud be thrilled to put a name to the photo!!!
Ok I think i have had enough sharing for tonight lol.. I will be back eventually and add some more here... If you enjoy please feel free to leave a comment.. if you hate it then I expect to not see you here anymore lmao!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Followers