Beginnings....
A beginning has to start somewhere right? Well here is my beginning lol... I don’t expect to have many followers if any but this way I can get my own ideas and thoughts out there! Soooo.... Until I have something to really say in here I will have to just rant on about nothing or something lmao...

So yesterday I log in world looking for that special place yet again. Anyone out there have that one place they go that just seems to feel like home? A place where as the cheers song goes

"Where everybody knows your name.... And their always glad you came.... you wanna be where you can see, your troubles are all the same"
Yea well I have been on a search for that place for a long time now.
So yesterday I found myself online alone after my best ditched me for TV (go figure, guess Im no all that exciting) decided now would be a good time to continue my search and went on my way. A little about me...

I am a single straight girl.. unemployed, almost broke, and always friendly. Love to take photos of people who don’t know they are getting photographed... it seems they are always the best targets. Sometimes I get the most amazing photos... Places that are dazzling to the eyes... and things that are just.. interesting for lack of a better word. I enjoy Many different types of music and just being able to relax and enjoy spending time. I am a shopaholic (hence the almost broke part) and I think that if a woman has one different outfit to wear everyday of the week then she is either 1) poor 2) depressed or 3) not shopping with me LOL... I am a giver so I am always keeping my eyes on the freebies... there are some awesome ones out there if you know where to look!!

O so I am out searching... ya notice how I start and get sidetracked? Anyway I’m out... Land at a place that is playing county music.. 38 people not including me here... and not one person says anything to me. I swear to god I walked up in this place... stood right next to several people who were line dancing... and directly next to the DJ who I know was there I heard him talking to someone else...now they are all taking to each other but not one of them even pauses to welcome me or say hi or to even tell me to get the hell out! so I found myself a comfy wagon outside with a few haystacks in it and settled in to continue my search. An hour goes by with me searching a few keywords and clicking the first, third and fifth places... I dunno why it’s those numbers it just is lmao... And I have to tell you of the 15 or so places I landed only 1 person said anything to me and that was a beach place. Everyone was partnered up... some soft music playing... the ambiance was nice... it was a quiet evening and they seemed to all be enjoying quietly the company of whomever they were with... SO of course I felt like an outsider... they did have this neat little jazz bar just off the beach. So I went in and ordered a drink enjoyed the music before heading off to my next destination. Now.... if I can only remember the name of the place... Well I will be looking for it again tonight. Cause if and when I ever meet that special man in sl I would love to show him the place. Should be interesting lol. At least its quiet enough to chat.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Followers