Another Day another Doller..


Ok so yesterday Dina and I got into SL and she found this really neat photobooth. Looks like one of those photobooths you would find at a mall or at an amusement park somewhere thats just barely big enough for two people to sit in and get a pic taken. Usually takes 4 snapshots for a coupke bucks. Well we got in it and started fidgiting around with it and we made the above pics.. I swear to god when we get together we laugh so hard we cry. Yesterday was no exception. On top of the photo abuse we were on the phone and Plurking as well lol, Dina is one of those people who life just isnt not nearly as much fun or worth living without. If you dont have a dina in your life I suggest you find your Dina.. Once you do you won't know how you survivied without her! I didn't know taking photos could be THAT much fun lol. Thanks Dina!! I love you girl!! Not only can you make me laugh but you make me pee my pants and cry all at the same time and that takes real talent!!


Dina:
Dress - Prelude
Hair - Zero Style
Skin - Belleza

Studio - Scribble

Kerra
Top - Stellar
Pants - Gypsy Soul
Hair - Magika
Skin - Redgrave

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







Dress - Gypsy Soul
Hair - Magika
Skin - Redgrave

So after I got done wiping my tears I went and decided it was time I go through my cluttered inventory some and take a few snapshots of a a few outfits that I love.. I am in no way a critic but sometimes there is something you just want to share yanno what I mean? Well this outfit is one of those! It screams comfort and sweetness.. whitch is soo totally me.. quit laughing!

This next outfit is something that I just addored.. although I rarely wear it without pants like it was meant to be worn.. Its seductive but not overwhelming.. I unno.. I think its gorgeous. Its actually a really gark emeral green but almost looks black. its beautiful!

Outfit - PixelDolls
Hair - Magika
Skin - Redgrave






shirt - SDVavoom
Shorts - *Dazzle*
Hair - Magika
Skin - Redgrave


This outfit is one of those outfit I love to wear just anging around and doing whatever. I found the shirt and thought it would look amazing with a pair of dazzle shorts I had in inventory and it did hehe.. looks good with a pair of jeans too. Its just one of those versitile shirts you can wear with almost any type of bottom and it will look good. Ive worn it with skirts, shorts, and pants. Depending on the occasian you can even dress it up. Country gal at her best hehe...

Well I guess thats all from me for today.. Hopefully I will remember to blog more often but dun hold yer breath cause I am just one of those people who have abillion and a half things to do and deal with to remember something like blogging. Wish I knew a way to make it a priority.. But with kids in school now I should have more time to do this now.. YAY! Ok so will see you on the next entry.. Have a great one!

1 Response
  1. Dinalya Says:

    Yaaay finally more bloggage from Kerra!! <3 I had so much fun yesterday, we just don't nearly get enough time online and having fun these days. With school in it should be MUCH crazier around here. Wahoo for laughing so hard you start to leak, in many places apparently! Loves you!


Post a Comment

  • Followers